1.30.2007

Tuesday, January thirtieth

It's cold. We are finally experiencing winter. I get off work when it's dark so we can't work outside on our equipment. Poor Waste' is bouncing off the walls.

We started our 'private lessons' last week and worked on some handling techniques. Damn. Once I get it, I'll remember it, but for now I feel like SUCH a clutz! She gets it now. She watches me so closely I have to be very careful my body language points her in the right direction!

No class this week - there is an agility match at the club this weekend. We will resume next week.

I've been busy adding video to this site as you can tell. I would like to find a template that would put my text posts in the right, narrow column and the videos in the wider, left column. I don't like that you have to scroll down to find the posts. I thought about putting the videos in the right column w/smaller windows, but nah. Don't like it. So, if anyone has any suggestions - Lauren, maybe? I sure would appreciate it. -edit- I think I found a template to suit my needs. Again, please comment and send me your feedback!

On a sadder note, Barbaro died yesterday. What a great, game horse in so many ways. New Bolton is awesome in their efforts to save his life. The racing industry will have to search long and hard to find another like him.

No comments:

Culver Academies 2007

Beginner Agility 2

sheepherding 101

The last day of our first Agility class

Basketball herding

Susanne's bday party

New Year's Party 2007

My visit to Florida, Fall 2006

Feast of the Hunter's Moon 2006 - early Saturday morning

Mist on the Wabash River, Feast of the Hunter's Moon 2006

Massed Bands Part 1

Massed Bands Part 2

KohKohMah 2006

Theatiki 2006